APPLY FOR THE $7500 Launch Online Grant
How it Works
Eligible small and medium-sized British Columbia businesses can apply until September 30, 2021 to receive e-commerce website or online booking and digital marketing grants up to $7,500.
The B.C. government is investing $12 million with the goal of helping businesses get online, improve their online presence, increase their online sales and be more competitive. Up to 25% of the program’s funds have been reserved for indigenous and regional businesses.
Businesses that receive the grant are able to use the funds for expenses such as e-commerce website development, online booking services, online advertising and online digital marketing training.
A handful of B.C. web design and internet marketing agencies have created special grant packages to help BC businesses take advantage of this new grant opportunity.
All grant recipients will receive the mandatory features as part of their e-commerce website:
- Customer registration and information security features
- Shopping cart and order management capabilities
- Payment processing options including taxes and shipping costs at time of ordering
- Product catalogue, search and inventory status or online booking feature
- Website analytics and reporting capabilities
- Small Business Website Design
Learn More About My E-Commerce Website Packages
Monthly Payment Plans
I offer flexible and affordable website design monthly payment packages tailored to your needs.
Do you want to grow your business?
we can do it together